twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

Biannual migration and TWC activity.

Tony Halmarack (Tony@halmarax.demon.co.uk)
Thu, 04 Jul 1996 08:11:20 +0100

From: Tony@halmarax.demon.co.uk (Tony Halmarack)
To: twc-l@halmarax.demon.co.uk
Subject: Biannual migration and TWC activity.
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 1996 08:11:20 +0100

My ocassional 500 mile relocation has coincided with things
warming up on TWC-L. If anyone thinks I should be busy arguing
the toss with them, please understand that it's not lack of
interest but practical obstacles getting in the way for a day
or two.

The existence of TWC-L was a announced on LISTSERV's NEWLIST-L
a couple of days ago. As a result new subscriptions are coming
in thick and fast. Maybe a few catalytic influences will emerge
to get us out of our trenches and over the top.

Where's me tin hat?

--
Tony Halmarack =(*)= Tony@halmarax.demon.co.uk