twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

Re: Hypnotists and Holy persons

Tony Halmarack (Tony@halmarax.demon.co.uk)
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 22:04:07 +0100

To: twc-l@halmarax.demon.co.uk
From: Tony@halmarax.demon.co.uk (Tony Halmarack)
Subject: Re: Hypnotists and Holy persons
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 22:04:07 +0100

In message <19960727.060340.80@halmarax.demon.co.uk> Vashti wrote:

> What is holy?

Have you never heard of the saying "Rolls Royceyer than thou"?

> >I don't want to wait until I'm ill to do this.
>
> why wait to be ill?

When the new local hospital was finished, there was a Grand Opening
Ceremony. People were wandering around the place like it was Disneyland.
The operating theatre was the big attraction, crammed with
stainless steel instruments and electronic devices. On the way
out, there was a book and pen for visitors comments. I couldn't
think of a damned thing to write, so I just stood and stared at
it vacantly. About halfway down the page someone had written
"Can't wait to get ill".

There's true appreciation for you.

--
Tony Halmarack =(*)= Tony@halmarax.demon.co.uk