twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

One more Revolution, same old stuff

Tony Halmarack (Tony@halmarax.demon.co.uk)
Fri, 02 Aug 1996 19:48:25 +0100

To: twc-l@halmarax.demon.co.uk
From: Tony@halmarax.demon.co.uk (Tony Halmarack)
Subject: One more Revolution, same old stuff
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 1996 19:48:25 +0100

In message <19960802.193959.77@halmarax.demon.co.uk> Brian Sandle wrote:

[...]
> He turned away from the messiah role, that must have taken lots of vision.

Considering the fate of some Messiahs, I'd say you were right.

> Do we know of any who have turned away from the drug pushers? I'm not
> sure which would take more vision. You are suggesting some ought to be
> druggies as first best or second best or third best?

Brian,

How many times is it going to be necessary to answer your question
as to whether the Terminal Wingding Club is still beating it's wife?

I'm sure you mean well, though at times it is hard to
follow your reasoning. I think it's significant that you are fighting
monsters that don't exist here, until you pull them from the
depths of your own weighty burden. You often ask questions that are not
relevant in the context of this list (please read charter -- even *if*
you have done it before). You are answering inappropriate and misleading
questions that are only being asked by yourself.

In short,you are behaving like a one legged man at an arse kicking party.
Please accept that the event you are looking for is taking place elsewhere.

[...]
> But is there in this world privacy from the exploits of the pushers?

I suppose it depends on which country they happen to govern.