twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

re: The Only Revolution

Takashi Miki (bungei1@gol.com)
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 02:39:01 +0900 (JST)

Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 02:39:01 +0900 (JST)
To: twc-l@halmarax.demon.co.uk
From: Takashi Miki <bungei1@gol.com>
Subject: re: The Only Revolution

Chris Whitehouse wrote:

>Hello Takashi... how lovely to see you contributing :)
>(On reflection, I think the reponses of Tony & Kevin to Brian's post were
>perhaps more honest and to the point.)

Hi Chris Arigato. I think you are honest to write it ;)

Kevin wrote:

>Arigato Takashi san.

Thank you Kevin, I have been encouraged by your posts.

I have read some of J.Krishnamurti's books for about ten years.
I've always felt his words are true. At the same time I've always felt the
truth he had talked about is beyond my reach. And I know this is due to me.
His talk on drugs sounds me true intellectually.
But existentially I can't get it. Yes I agree that I want to get it
existentilly. still how can I do otherwise? Fact is Fact.
My fact is;
I got a small satori while taking MDMA, which led me to become a disciple of
a Zen master.
I like psycoactive subsatnces very much.:)
The great difficulty to get them in Japan makes me like a begger and me
miserable:(
Stil I want to keep investigate them by experiencig them for the sake of
Search and Fun.
I am now not ill physically in particular, but sometimes or often feel dying
mentally. Then I feel the need of some medication.:0

So here I am!

How do you think Braian?

Sorry for my poor English.

Takshi

twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song