twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song

Re: Lack of.../introduction

Brian Sandle (bsandle@southern.co.nz)
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 15:35:06 +1200 (NZST)

Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 15:35:06 +1200 (NZST)
From: Brian Sandle <bsandle@southern.co.nz>
To: twc-l@halmarax.demon.co.uk
Subject: Re: Lack of.../introduction

On Mon, 19 Aug 1996, James Arnold wrote:

> hello
>
> >> Time to "come out" I guess. I've been peering through the cracks at you
> >> guys
> >> for a few weeks so now I become the watched, not the watcher.
>
> BS> Your post made me brainstorm about: raynor johnson - watcher on the
> BS> hills: the watchers: colin wilson - faculty x <> pot smokers'
> BS> togetherness: sacred mushroom and the cross: r c zaehner - drugs
> BS> mysticism & make believe:
>
> And when the storm is over...?
>
> Laters... heatsink@thenet.co.uk

And I switch off the thought and blinding lucidity reappears.

Colin Wilson was writing in his book "The Occult" about faculty X. I mean
to get his new book.

I am usually an ogre on this list, not only on this list, but let me ask
is there a choice

Pot Concentration
Smoking Faculty X
Togetherness

One pearly gate The other pearly gate

Brian Sandle

twc home   |   charter   |   links & refs   |   mailing-list archive   |   song